Only #1 company in world to directly hire #PHD @GrowBydata #Ecommerce
- TITLE: Senior Data Engineer
- Proven knowledge of Data Warehousing, Data Integration techniques, source control, build, code integration an testing techniques.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL, SQL Server 2012+, ETL, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and Talend ETL would be a plus point.
- Excellent Database Internals and SQL optimization skills.
- Strong hold of software delivery process, within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge/Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Jaspersoft, Pentaho, Tableau etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Big Data is preferred.
- Open to adapt to new technologies, tools and processes such as continuous testing, integration and deployments.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into solution development.
- Proactive with very strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and follow up communication skills.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, MongoDB etc. a plus.
- Gather and process raw data at scale, including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, etc.
- Process both structured and unstructured data in a way that is useful for analysis.
- Work on data modelling, design and development of DW.
- Increase the capabilities of ETL layer of data operation for extracting data from heterogeneous data sources, transforming data as per the business requirement and load enterprise DW.
- Should provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Will be required to model and develop database artifacts such as tables, views, store procedures, triggers etc.
- Work closely with our data team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms to our production systems.
- Support business decision with ad-hoc data analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with data science research team on creating and evolving data formats to be flexible for scalable technology.
- Additional responsibilities include creating and implementing security policies, configuring and maintaining database replication including clusters, conducting daily backups, importing/exporting data to other systems, reporting, monitoring, troubleshoot.
Education: B.E – computer science or equivalent.
Experience: 3 plus years prior experience in a relevant field is a must. 5 plus years’ experience is preferable.
2.TITLE: Data Scientist
- Develop/Plan required analytic projects in response to business needs
- Contribute to data mining framework extensions and data analysis methodology fine tunings
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary team members of customers, analysts, data engineers, computer scientists to develop algorithms
- Analyze large scale disparate data (structured, unstructured data, images) and develop insights based on a various modelling technique
- Develop/Extend data match and prediction algorithms to forecast demand, supply, price, consumer behavior and other nuances in retail
- Stay aware of industry leading computation techniques, algorithms and visualization tools
- Use statistical techniques on datasets to measure results, show key trending patterns, identify impacts, model & forecast
- Advanced software engineering with languages like python or C++ or equivalent
- Data engineering with good knowledge of languages like SQL or SAS o SPSS or R
- Deep statistics background verse in regression modelling and advanced techniques like SVM, neural networks, optimization, data matching and others
- 2+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Masters and PhD graduates are encouraged to apply
- Academic background in Numerical Math, Physics, Statistics or Econometrics and Quantitative social sciences are also encouraged to apply
- Computer science with experience in distributed computing, simulation, algorithms and machine learning is a plus
#have great #life Growbydata Community needs more engineers on these vacancies careers Data Engineer/s DevOps Engineer Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer Sr. Project Manager Data Analyst Kindly visit careers website for more job details.
join Growbydata Community TODAY Make ur life computer scientists engineers #rise #above #have great #life Growbydata Community needs more engineers on these vacancies careers Data Engineer/s DevOps Engineer Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer Sr. Project Manager Data Analyst Kindly visit for more job details.
Growbydata Community now look our careers page google search now #PMs #ProjectManagers #Priority #Dataengineers ##DataQuality #engneers #managers #solution #architects #managers #Seniors #remoteworkers #juniors
#email #sms #call #pms PROJECT MANAGERS: you know I did thesis in #effort #estimations in #testing of #companies #nepal. I want to talk to #pms who will to talk to me for more research. Plz pm dm me if anyone wishes to talk for future #ai #ml #ecommerce #retails #sales #marketing @Growbydata Community @kghhotels @parkvillageresort
#4ps of #marketing #sales #global #retail #anycompany #world #ecommerce #solutions @growbydata @lkafle @lava kafle @kghhotels @karnashakya @parkvillageresort @bestinworld @nepal @usa @parternership
#ai #ml #big #better #data #retail #sales #marketing #innovation #newfutureishere plz use me ref: for +GrowByData vacancies: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit: http://www.growbydata.com/career-overview.php
President Trump, first lady visit George H.W. Bush’s casket at US Capitol after emotional ceremony https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-george-h-w-bushs-casket-headed-to-us-capitol
AP Exclusive: First gene-edited babies claimed in China By MARILYNN MARCHIONE https://apnews.com/4997bb7aa36c45449b488e19ac83e86d
“Data is the next revolution,” said Subin Shrestha, Operation director of GrowByData. Started by a company of four employees, GrowByData now has over 90+ full-time employee and about 40-50 cloud employees. Established in March 2014, GrowByData has been serving a number of clients ranging from small firms to large firms like Dollar General. GrowByData is a big data firm enabling online retailers to grow faster and more profitable using the power of digital marketing. https://omgnepal.com/growbydata-data-revolution-in-nepal/
Mobile Engineer (React Native) email resume email@example.com urgent nos 2 Responsibilities
• Build cross-platform components in React Native
• Mobile development on Android and/ iOS
• Maintain our mobile apps using React Native, Objective-C, and Swift
• Collaborate with Product and API teams to build simple, scalable and innovative mobile experiences
• Participate in code reviews and mobile application debugging and diagnosis
• Manage the complete mobile development cycle including testing, integration and publishing
• See design requirements from concept through to completion (develop, debug, test, document and deploy)
• Experience building out CI/CD pipelines is a plus
What We Expect From You
• 2+ years experience building mobile / web applications
• Experience with React Native, Redux, Flexbox and ES6
• Strong understanding of the Android or iOS ecosystem and their guidelines for app development
• Experience interfacing with REST APIs
• Experience debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications
• Experience using git / github
• Collaborative personality
• We are NOT looking for the perfect match to this job description – we are looking for the perfect match for our team. If you’re interested and believe you could provide value, we want to hear from you!
• You are a good person and recognize others are too. You maintain respect of others while working through tough challenges and tight timelines.
• Your are passionate about building a great product.
• You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building.
• You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
• You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
• You have a strong desire to learn and try new things!
• Computer Science degree
• Apps portfolio
• Experience using AWS is a major plus
• Competitive salary
• Monday – Friday work week (40 hrs)
• and many more
The Health Gap Health ‘It sucked’: Eight women open up about being on the pill ‘I was feeling really sad’. ‘Horrible anxiety attacks’. ‘Insane migraines’. Eight women open up about the side effects they experienced on the birth control pill. http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180823-women-speak-about-side-effects-of-the-birth-control-pill