Only #1 company in world to directly hire #PHD @GrowBydata #Ecommerce
- TITLE: Senior Data Engineer
- Proven knowledge of Data Warehousing, Data Integration techniques, source control, build, code integration an testing techniques.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL, SQL Server 2012+, ETL, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and Talend ETL would be a plus point.
- Excellent Database Internals and SQL optimization skills.
- Strong hold of software delivery process, within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge/Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Jaspersoft, Pentaho, Tableau etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Big Data is preferred.
- Open to adapt to new technologies, tools and processes such as continuous testing, integration and deployments.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into solution development.
- Proactive with very strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and follow up communication skills.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, MongoDB etc. a plus.
- Gather and process raw data at scale, including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, etc.
- Process both structured and unstructured data in a way that is useful for analysis.
- Work on data modelling, design and development of DW.
- Increase the capabilities of ETL layer of data operation for extracting data from heterogeneous data sources, transforming data as per the business requirement and load enterprise DW.
- Should provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Will be required to model and develop database artifacts such as tables, views, store procedures, triggers etc.
- Work closely with our data team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms to our production systems.
- Support business decision with ad-hoc data analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with data science research team on creating and evolving data formats to be flexible for scalable technology.
- Additional responsibilities include creating and implementing security policies, configuring and maintaining database replication including clusters, conducting daily backups, importing/exporting data to other systems, reporting, monitoring, troubleshoot.
Education: B.E – computer science or equivalent.
Experience: 3 plus years prior experience in a relevant field is a must. 5 plus years’ experience is preferable.
2.TITLE: Data Scientist
- Develop/Plan required analytic projects in response to business needs
- Contribute to data mining framework extensions and data analysis methodology fine tunings
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary team members of customers, analysts, data engineers, computer scientists to develop algorithms
- Analyze large scale disparate data (structured, unstructured data, images) and develop insights based on a various modelling technique
- Develop/Extend data match and prediction algorithms to forecast demand, supply, price, consumer behavior and other nuances in retail
- Stay aware of industry leading computation techniques, algorithms and visualization tools
- Use statistical techniques on datasets to measure results, show key trending patterns, identify impacts, model & forecast
- Advanced software engineering with languages like python or C++ or equivalent
- Data engineering with good knowledge of languages like SQL or SAS o SPSS or R
- Deep statistics background verse in regression modelling and advanced techniques like SVM, neural networks, optimization, data matching and others
- 2+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Masters and PhD graduates are encouraged to apply
- Academic background in Numerical Math, Physics, Statistics or Econometrics and Quantitative social sciences are also encouraged to apply
- Computer science with experience in distributed computing, simulation, algorithms and machine learning is a plus