@growbydata #AI #ML #DL #SoftwareEngineer #JuniorSenior #Vacancy #Jobs Please be informed that GrowByData is currently in need of applicants for the following position.
Senior Software Engineer / Software Engineer
An individual will be responsible to learn new and developing technologies while supporting our Team. S/he should also be responsible taking calls with the clients independently and accomplishing engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali- (spoken and written)
- Experience of working on different E-Commerce platforms (such as Big Commerce, 3D Cart, Shopify, Magento) is required
- Must have worked in the Programming Languages – PHP and any of PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CI, WordPress, etc.
- Should have sound grasp of database concepts
- Experience with Analytics like: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, Bing, etc. would be preferred
- Experience in SEO terms like: Canonical, Google Schemas, Google Remarketing, Google AdWords would be a plus
- Experience with GIT
- Experience working with international clients will be preferred
- Experience with excellent report writing knowledge will be preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and follow the organization standard
- Must be passionate about learning new technology and be self-motivated / self-driven to contribute ideas and share knowledge proactively / Must be a team player.
- A talent for instruction
- Ability to multitasks efficiently – Must be willing to manage team members and perform regular tasks
- Work collaboratively with the team to achieve common goals
- SEO content management on platforms (like: Yahoo, 3d-Cart, Magento, Big Commerce, Volusion, Miva Merchant)
- Service installations and bug fixing/maintenance task on stores with various ecommerce platforms (Yahoo, BigCommerce, 3dCart, Magento, Volusion, MivaMerchant)
- Tracking-Code installations on eCommerce platforms
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver and remain cool and effective in crisis
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Should handle regular client communication.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with team members, leads, management, and clients where necessary
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Reliably estimate time expectations and co-ordinate with other teams in the company for prioritization and related bugs and features
- Assist team lead on managing resources, delegating assignments & assessing performance
- Independently handle client calls
Education: B.E Computer Science, Information Science with MBA would be preferred
Experience: Prior 3 years and above experience in Software development field with MBA degree would be preferred and favorable