Mobile Engineer (React Native) email resume firstname.lastname@example.org urgent nos 2 Responsibilities
• Build cross-platform components in React Native
• Mobile development on Android and/ iOS
• Maintain our mobile apps using React Native, Objective-C, and Swift
• Collaborate with Product and API teams to build simple, scalable and innovative mobile experiences
• Participate in code reviews and mobile application debugging and diagnosis
• Manage the complete mobile development cycle including testing, integration and publishing
• See design requirements from concept through to completion (develop, debug, test, document and deploy)
• Experience building out CI/CD pipelines is a plus
What We Expect From You
• 2+ years experience building mobile / web applications
• Experience with React Native, Redux, Flexbox and ES6
• Strong understanding of the Android or iOS ecosystem and their guidelines for app development
• Experience interfacing with REST APIs
• Experience debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications
• Experience using git / github
• Collaborative personality
• We are NOT looking for the perfect match to this job description – we are looking for the perfect match for our team. If you’re interested and believe you could provide value, we want to hear from you!
• You are a good person and recognize others are too. You maintain respect of others while working through tough challenges and tight timelines.
• Your are passionate about building a great product.
• You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building.
• You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
• You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
• You have a strong desire to learn and try new things!
• Computer Science degree
• Apps portfolio
• Experience using AWS is a major plus
• Competitive salary
• Monday – Friday work week (40 hrs)
• and many more