how nepal government violates human rights in nepal: सूचना प्रबिधि संचार नेपाली क्रान्ति लव काफ्ले १७ वर्ष इतिहास : 17 years of software development history by Lava Kafle Data AI ML NLP Automation Consultant at GrowByData Mr. Lava Kafle. Help Creating High Quality Software Development process, product, technologies using latest knowledge base,estimate cost efforts, Researching into healthcare and other domain prediction capabilities to save rising costs , Verification and Validation (V&V) & Testing. For more details: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lavakafle/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyYClQQ8GpA&feature=share
Only #1 company in world to directly hire #PHD @GrowBydata #Ecommerce
- TITLE: Senior Data Engineer
- Proven knowledge of Data Warehousing, Data Integration techniques, source control, build, code integration an testing techniques.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL, SQL Server 2012+, ETL, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and Talend ETL would be a plus point.
- Excellent Database Internals and SQL optimization skills.
- Strong hold of software delivery process, within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge/Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Jaspersoft, Pentaho, Tableau etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Big Data is preferred.
- Open to adapt to new technologies, tools and processes such as continuous testing, integration and deployments.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into solution development.
- Proactive with very strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and follow up communication skills.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, MongoDB etc. a plus.
- Gather and process raw data at scale, including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, etc.
- Process both structured and unstructured data in a way that is useful for analysis.
- Work on data modelling, design and development of DW.
- Increase the capabilities of ETL layer of data operation for extracting data from heterogeneous data sources, transforming data as per the business requirement and load enterprise DW.
- Should provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Will be required to model and develop database artifacts such as tables, views, store procedures, triggers etc.
- Work closely with our data team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms to our production systems.
- Support business decision with ad-hoc data analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with data science research team on creating and evolving data formats to be flexible for scalable technology.
- Additional responsibilities include creating and implementing security policies, configuring and maintaining database replication including clusters, conducting daily backups, importing/exporting data to other systems, reporting, monitoring, troubleshoot.
Education: B.E – computer science or equivalent.
Experience: 3 plus years prior experience in a relevant field is a must. 5 plus years’ experience is preferable.
2.TITLE: Data Scientist
- Develop/Plan required analytic projects in response to business needs
- Contribute to data mining framework extensions and data analysis methodology fine tunings
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary team members of customers, analysts, data engineers, computer scientists to develop algorithms
- Analyze large scale disparate data (structured, unstructured data, images) and develop insights based on a various modelling technique
- Develop/Extend data match and prediction algorithms to forecast demand, supply, price, consumer behavior and other nuances in retail
- Stay aware of industry leading computation techniques, algorithms and visualization tools
- Use statistical techniques on datasets to measure results, show key trending patterns, identify impacts, model & forecast
- Advanced software engineering with languages like python or C++ or equivalent
- Data engineering with good knowledge of languages like SQL or SAS o SPSS or R
- Deep statistics background verse in regression modelling and advanced techniques like SVM, neural networks, optimization, data matching and others
- 2+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Masters and PhD graduates are encouraged to apply
- Academic background in Numerical Math, Physics, Statistics or Econometrics and Quantitative social sciences are also encouraged to apply
- Computer science with experience in distributed computing, simulation, algorithms and machine learning is a plus
Lava Kafle feature in VOW Voice of Women Male Section photography by Sanu Maharjan
Trying to Save Her nearly cost my life
Yes its true . Trying to Save Her nearly cost my life.
She ran towards me at 20:30 PM 16th may 2011 monday night after coming out of a Blue colored maruti Van and not caring other buses, trucks plying along mungling NarayanGhat Highway. She piggybacked me and Ia sked what happened, She replied ,”the rude driver made me come out of the vehicle and there are 2 brothers from naraynghat and I want to go to Butwal”.
The blue maruti van shot across opposite side our bike and the driver was still cursing. She asked me to accelerate which i did, but frantically as, after a few seconds the van screeched to halt in front of my bike making me apply emergency brakes makeing me nearly hit the vehicle or fall in the streets , or marsyangdi, Trisuli ,narayani River Swirling by.
I told the guy not to touch her and respect her which he did, Both started discussing , the girl was telling,” i thought u r nepali brother so took the lift to butwal”, and finally the guy said to her ,” tell the biker sorry sir”. She came to me shook the hand and said sorry. The rude driver also shook hand with me after which I said ,” ok if u two are fine I am going “.
I turned back to nod final hi before accelerating. The girl was not inside Van. She was lying on the highway road beside the door of the maruti van . My Adrenaline rush made me drive faster and faster accelerating much faster until I reached BHorle village 20 kilometers before reaching narayanghat.
I told them my story took a few drinks SMS 4321 with content,” baa 5 cha maruti blue van going to Butwal with a Girl”.
4321 responded ,”your report has been received.
We will look into it.
Thank You Metropolitian traffic police “.
I could not dial 100 as both NTC and NCell were not working during the moments from my cellphone at that time 20:30-20:53